Recent content by audikiller

1. A

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Over due for a wash, so took it to a nice car wash and then spent some time with some exterior quick detailer to make it shine. Looks nice and sparkly now.
  2. A

Blacked out badges for CX-5?

Has anyone successfully blacked out their chrome badges on the back of their CX-5? How does it look? Pics?
  3. A

Carbon edition and other "Special" editions - What's the deal?

What is Mazda up to when it comes to special editions for the Cx-5? When I first heard about the Carbon edition, I thought everything would be blacked-out, including the trim and badges, but it looks like it's only half-blacked out. Red leather interior - ok, I guess, but other than that, It's...
  4. A

'19 CX-5 Sig - Pros and Cons after 1yr of Owning first Mazda

After 1 year of owning a 2019 Cx-5 signature in machine grey metallic with 15k miles, here are my thoughts: PROS: - Still love the design and looks. Signature wheels are a must. Love them. Machine grey metallic was a must. Love the color. Styling was one of the main reasons I got it. -...
  5. A

In the market for a CX-5

Go ahead and just buy a new signature.
  6. A

post your blue triangle

Let's see them! Any else at 21? Should this be higher? Is this my actual average mpg? Why does it go all the way up to 80? lol
  7. A

blacked out emblems?

Has anyone been successful in blacking out their Mazda emblems on their CX-5? I think it would look sick with the machine gray. I've only seen it done on other older model Mazdas. Post pics if you got them!
  8. A

2017~2024 Here's My New Ride!

Beautiful. I was initially looking for a Crystal Blue, but ended up with Machine Gray - all the colors look great on this car though.
  9. A

my new cx5sg in machine gray

I decided to just go all the way. Money wasn't really the pain-point, as I was looking at Q5s and X3s to start with.
  10. A

Nice! I've never owned a Japanese car before, so this is a first. Before this I drove a VW GTI!
  11. A

Man I hate driving my CX-5

Would never even considered the CX-5 unless it had the turbo. Without the turbo, it doesn't have enough power.
  12. A

cleaning and conditioning caturra brown leather seats?

Does Mazda recommend a specific leather conditioner/cleaner for the brown caturra leather seats? How often do you guys clean your leather seats? What is your process? Any good brands? Meguiars?
  13. A

CX-5 vs Lexus NX

Lexus front looks like a vacuum cleaner. Aren't they about $20,000 more than a CX5?
  14. A

2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature in Machine Gray Metallic with Caturra Brown leather interior. Bought it a few weeks ago and been loving it! I was looking at used Q5s and X3s, and decided to go brand new on Mazda! Made in Hiroshima, JAPAN
Back