Recent content by Andrew101

1. A

Gas Stations

Hello just a quick question, I want to know how these gas stations are and if should I just stick to the main ones. Pioneer, Fas Gas, Ultramar or Chevron vs Shell, petro, esso, husky.
  2. A

Replacement brakes

Thank you everyone for your comments. I’m not that into car specs so I’d like to get information form mazda owners to tailor my choices. I believe I’m just going to replace my back pads and rotors. In regards to brake pads I’m only used oem brakes what are the main differences between oem brakes...
  3. A

Replacement brakes

I do mostly city driving my rear pads are pretty bad it’s 2mm considered “unsafe to drive” my front are a bit better I believe it’s 3-4 mm but I heard it’s best to replace all of them at once? And in regards to rotors I have 0 idea and it’s why I’m here. I honestly would like to just replace the...
  4. A

Replacement brakes

As this is my first time doing this I got a few quotes for front and back break pads, rotors and labour cost at around 1,000 is that a regular price?
  5. A

Replacement brakes

The year of my vehicle is 2019 Mazda CX-5 GT. Also another question my car is currently getting close to 60,000 km and I need to do a replacements for all the pads do you need to change the rooters in the same time as the brake pads?
  6. A

Replacement brakes

On average how much is the cost for four full brake pad replacement?
  7. A

Replacement brakes

I have a quick question I’m looking to replace my brakes as a result of being worn. What is the best place to do them? Or just going to the dealership? Quality and price wise
  8. A

2017~2024 Rust Check Question

I have been doing rust checks for two years now on my Mazda CX-5 2019, when I brought my car into the dealer for maintenance he mentioned that the procedure if sprayed near plastic or rubber I forget which one he said, he said that over time it can add up and start damaging it. Is this true?
  9. A

Best Summer Tires

What are the best summer tires for the mazda CX-5 GT just curious about different opinions
  10. A

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

Has anyone tired the wiper tech wipers?
  11. A

Block Heater

I just want peoples opinion on getting a block heater. Is it actually helpful?
  12. A

2017~2024 Best Winter Tires for the CX-5?

Thank you everyone for your imput it really helped with my decision on which tire to get
  13. A

2017~2024 Best Winter Tires for the CX-5?

I have a 2019 CX-5 GT and I have been shopping around looking at many reviews on winter tires and ratings and I would like to know people's experience on which winter tires are best suited for the cx-5. Also for just winter use, I wanted to know whether the 17 or 18 inch tires are better in the...
Back