Recent content by algoesfast

1. A

New OEM Mazda 2 Arm Rest - SOLD

Sent a pm about a trade. I would be willing to trade both for the armrest.
  2. A

AWR Mount for DD?

Glad you got it in. When pulling out of my driveway. I have a tendency to release the clutch to early (before I touch the throttle). And the mount let's me know before it stalls. It's a gear mod especially when combined with the cs short shift plate.
  3. A

AWR Mount for DD?

Only suggestion I have is to make sure the engine is square. I replaced mine on a slight hill and the mount did not want to line up. Took everything I had to push on the engine with one hand and manipulate the mount with the other. Bolting it was the worst for me. Next time I will ensure...
  4. A

Corksport shift knob :)

Looks nice. Might make it onto my list.
  5. A

Silver new mazda2

Congrats! They are nice cars.
  6. A

Short Shifter Install

. I must admit. This has me wanting to remove my ss plate. And probably will remove it this weekend.
  7. A

AWR Mount for DD?

Wow. Mine does not even get close to skipping.
  8. A

Tinted!

Your 2 looks sharp! Like the tint.
  9. A

Short Shifter Install

Yeah. The new part would make me feel better. I love the short shifts. But find I do not shift hard. Afraid it will pop off.
  10. A

Short Shifter Install

Your going to love it. I can't live without it.
  11. A

Shifter Mods

Well what do you know. I turned my stocker 2 revs and I believe it feels better. At least coupled with the cs short shift plate.
  12. A

Short Shifter Install

Just got back from my test drive with my new cs short shifter. Very nice! And with the awr dogbone it feels great. Now for the problem. Maybe this happened to you guys but didn't notice. I put the plate on and it appeared to fit fine. So git my big paws in there and got the nut on. Then...
  13. A

AWR Mount for DD?

Just installed my 70 duro dogbone bought from cross over. I love this thing. And I do not feel the vibrations are bad at all. I should have went with the next one up.
  14. A

Short Shifter Install

I know that cs is on it. But mine will be here soon and I think I came up with an easy fix without drilling into anything. Even if mine works perfect it will give me peace of mind. Now if someone can tell me some measurements. I need to know the size of the hole in the plate that sites...
  15. A

Short Shifter Install

Ordered mine today. Can't wait! Going to oder the dogbone as well.
Back