Recent content by 75aces

1. 75aces

AP datalog

I'm a first time owner/driver of a gen2 speed3. Please bear with me as I navigate the murky waters. The car has the following mods, and I will be posting/attaching my datalog in order to understand my AF ratios. Mods CS CAI Turbo smart 50/50 bov (set to recirc) Exhaust with muffler and...
  2. 75aces

2012 speed3

What belt manufacturer do you use for your speed3? Thanks
  3. 75aces

WTB Gen2 Mazdaspeed3 sun visor

I am looking to purchase a driver's side sunvisor for my gen2 speed3. Looked up online and Mazda has 2 styles. Mine has turn signal indicator mirror with sunroof. My visor has light for the vanity mirror. Thanks
  4. 75aces

2012 speed3

Thank you @sm1ke. This is going to be a fun one. I knew they exsisted, but never considered buying one until this year. Hatches has always been a style I've wanted for a while. Planned upgrades in the next few months is doing the HPFP internals and possibly rear mm. Is there any difference...
  5. 75aces

2012 speed3

I have just acquired a Gen 2 ms3. It has 83xxx miles. Been on this forum a while, but haven't posted. Here it is.
  6. 20201022_183727.jpg

20201022_183727.jpg

7. 20201022_183901.jpg

20201022_183901.jpg

8. 75aces

Homelink installation wire tap

Anyone have a piout diagram for the sunroof? I am planning to use the sunroof connector instead. Thanks.
  9. 75aces

Auto dimming compass mirror install in 2008 MAZDA5 GT

Nice write up. I have a question. I only have part of the wiring harness to complete the install. Does anyone have the pin out for the sunroof connector? I have a Gentex 313 with home link, compass, and auto dim. I have seen a post for a Corolla where they got power through the sunroof. Thanks...
  10. 75aces

power windows and mirrors are dead

Pull the power windows connector from a wrecked M5. Strip the wires and test with power source. This should isolate the problem. If no power to relays, sounds like a short in the door wiring and may need to be replaced.
  11. 75aces

Intermittent no start

So far, the issue hasn't come back in a few months. Thanks for all the inputs. Keeping a close eye on it.
  12. 75aces

Homelink / Compass Mirror Compatability 2009 / 2015

I recently came into possession for a compass/home link mirror out of a m6. Unsure of the year, but it's a Gentex 313. I have the sunroof and planning to steal power. Anyone have the pin out? It's a 10 pin connector but with 3 wires in pin 6, 8, 10. Can't seem to to find anything with 3 wires...
  13. 75aces

Help! looking for Brake shim/anti rattle clip/hardware kit

I got my rear brakes from rockauto and they included hardware.
  14. 75aces

Intermittent no start

Thanks for the comments. Just a side note, before replacing the battery, it was showing the same symptoms. I will do as recommended and hopefully it's not the alternator. You would think that the car would go over 150k before failing.
  15. 75aces

Intermittent no start

When it does act up, there is power but it's weak. Other times, I have to crank it a second time for it to start.
Back