Recent content by 60_Driver

1. 60_Driver

WTB 2nd gen CX-9 Roof Cross Bars and Adult Ski Sized Box

Getting newly created scam accounts starting conversations & asking me to email a friend.
  2. 60_Driver

WTB 2nd gen CX-9 Roof Cross Bars and Adult Ski Sized Box

I’m toying with the idea of adding OEM or Thule cross bars and a roof box to my 2016 CX-9 GT. Post here if you have either in good shape and are looking to part ways with them.
  3. 60_Driver

What did you pay for your CX-9?

My father just leased a ‘23 CX-9 for a great deal. We figured the dealer wanted to clear out old inventory for the new cx-90 models.
  4. 60_Driver

2016 CX-9 Infotainment System Rebooting and Freezing

Thanks! I’ll give that a shot.
  5. 60_Driver

2016 CX-9 Infotainment System Rebooting and Freezing

Lots of infotainment reboots lately. It seems to happen most at the beginning of a drive in the morning when it’s cold. Anyone else having this problem? She lives in the garage & it’s not that cold where I’m at.
  6. 60_Driver

Anyone use infotainment.com for CarPlay upgrade?

Good stuff. Thanks for the info!
  7. 60_Driver

I’ll be damned. I didn’t even bother to check the oem part cost. I just vaguely recalled that it was a little over $500 when it first came out a few years ago. Thanks for the info! I understand that my firmware is good to go. I have 74.00.230 NA N
  8. 60_Driver

Wondering if anyone has used Infotainment.com for a 2016 era CarPlay upgrade? $300 seems reasonable and the install videos make it look like a doable job for someone with even my embarrassing lack of handyman skills. My 4 yr old disagrees and says dad can’t do it. I may attempt it to spite him….
  9. 60_Driver

Black Friday splurges?

You guys pick up any good Black Friday deals? I’m about to grab steps and a tonneau cover for my truck, maybe a few new kitchen appliances but nothing yet for the ole Mazda.
  10. 60_Driver

What did you pay for your CX-9?

I see stuff like this on an incredibly helpful forum and it makes me scratch my head. Most decent folks would never talk to someone like this in person. Funny how people are rude like this online. Once we learned a bit more seemed that e2jankow did quite well on his trade and purchase.
  11. 60_Driver

Any car seat recommendations for 2022 CX-9?

100% correct. Go to your local PD or FD and ask for their thoughts. They prob. have good insight as they see the things you hope to never see.
  12. 60_Driver

What made you buy a CX-9?

I’m a 1st responder type who is usually at the crash site before EMS. NHTSA & IIHS tests became a whole lot more important to me when my 1st was born in ‘16. I’m very happy with my choice so far.
  13. 60_Driver

2016~2023 CX-9 41K spark plug change, found NGK plugs in the wild

Ty for the link. Ordered my 80k plugs a few days ago. Saved 50% compared to the Werner Mazda parts site. Greatly appreciated!
  14. 60_Driver

2020 CX-9 - Rear License Plate Mounting

I like those silicone plate frames a lot. I just put new plates on my ‘16 today. I forgot how crappy the plate mount area on the the CX-9 is. Just a little bit of something that looks like double sided tape and two holes in the liftgate. 😮‍💨
Back