Recent content by 323

1. 323

Off Topic Forester XT work log

Update on the wife's car since I did open that can of worms. Fixed the leaking brake line myself with new lines and fittings. Continued to chase down a wobbling issue at highway speeds and it ended up being blown struts all around. Replaced it all, LCA bushings too while I was in there, got...
  2. 323

What have you done to your P5 today?

Haha don't let them bully you into selling it! Baby will come, car can sit for a few years until you can tend to it again :P
  3. 323

Doesn't it feel good to know your kids' vehicles are mad easy to work on and cheap to maintain? lol
  4. 323

Fresh Sweet Donuts Everywhere! (work log)

@LankyKiwi I've never encountered that one before lol.
  5. IMG_7566.jpg

IMG_7566.jpg

6. 323

Discovered my battery was still under warranty. Nothing beats a free battery. Went for a test drive last night and immediately felt a big difference in steering response with the new LCA's despite my alignment being out of wack. Car hasn't felt like this in a very long time! I'll give it a...
  7. 323

Managed to install the LCAs pretty quickly last night which only took about 30 minutes per side. Did run into a minor prank but I would say it's the best possible prank if that makes sense lol. One of the inaccessible/hidden nuts seems to have stripped or the welding came loose. Doesn't make...
  8. IMG_7486.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

9. 323

It's always fun to see how much a vehicle costs to maintain year to year.
  10. 323

Happy new year everyone! The MSP finally made it back into the garage after a long saga of Subaru repairs. My goal for this year is to catch up on long awaited maintenance, get my windshield replaced, state inspection, then try to enjoy the car more often rather than watching it sit. Project...
  11. IMG_7480.jpg

IMG_7480.jpg

12. IMG_7479.jpg

IMG_7479.jpg

13. IMG_7478.jpg

IMG_7478.jpg

14. 323

LankyKiwi's Rally-flavored SP20

This is how you don't break stuff every other week too lol
  15. 323

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

Yes the map will stay loaded until someone goes in to write a new map onto the ssafc.
Back