Recommendations for decking out my Mazda2

Hey, does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can buy a body kit for my Mazda2, that I have recently brought. I’m trying to make it look as menacing as you can get. First car and I’m not looking to sell it ever so I’m going all out. Thanks.

Attachments

• 5293DB0C-CF44-4B55-B37F-DD559CD3F8F9.jpeg
    5293DB0C-CF44-4B55-B37F-DD559CD3F8F9.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 175
>MZ2
>menacing

Pick one.

They're fine cars, no doubt. But menacing? Nah.

You can make literally anything look more menacing (or less menacing) if you wanted to. It doesn't matter whether its a Mazda2 or a riding mower. It won't be as menacing as a '69 Mustang, but more menacing than stock? Definitely.

@Jamjunior I'm not familiar with the Mazda2 so I'm not sure if there are any bodykit options out there, but given that your car is black, I would suggest darker window tint and black aftermarket wheels. It looks like you've already got black emblems and black window trim. Another thing you can look into is eyelids for the headlights, and you could also lower the car a little bit to give it a more aggressive stance.

You can make literally anything look more menacing (or less menacing) if you wanted to. It doesn't matter whether its a Mazda2 or a riding mower. It won't be as menacing as a '69 Mustang, but more menacing than stock? Definitely.

@Jamjunior I'm not familiar with the Mazda2 so I'm not sure if there are any bodykit options out there, but given that your car is black, I would suggest darker window tint and black aftermarket wheels. It looks like you've already got black emblems and black window trim. Another thing you can look into is eyelids for the headlights, and you could also lower the car a little bit to give it a more aggressive stance.

Hah yeah, no way more menacing then a mustang! But more menacing then stock. Iv already done a lot of work with minor little details, such as 5% tinted the back 3 windows, blackened the Mazda emblem and debadged the other emblems, whilst also adding a tow strap, sun strip, decal stickers, mat black petrol flap and custom private number plate to match my brand G9 (Glock9 Customs). What I’m mainly looking for is any body kit modifications to make my Mazda stand out from a normal stock Mazda2. I’m having alot of trouble finding parts, if you could recommend any black after market wheels preferably 16-17 inch as rn the stock are 15” and where I can find the eyelids for the headlights and maybe a spoiler. That would help a ton. Thanks, really struggling to find any anywhere.

Attachments

• 1635FA78-0686-41D5-8A7A-8AFAC5E894B2.jpeg
    1635FA78-0686-41D5-8A7A-8AFAC5E894B2.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 175
  • B97D5C88-447D-4134-9088-20D1CBB0DF41.jpeg
    B97D5C88-447D-4134-9088-20D1CBB0DF41.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 186
  • C3B895F4-EF57-454B-9020-91A0AB02D20F.jpeg
    C3B895F4-EF57-454B-9020-91A0AB02D20F.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 172
  • C6F4C8E2-A8E3-4FF7-A535-ED94FC863673.jpeg
    C6F4C8E2-A8E3-4FF7-A535-ED94FC863673.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 182
If the bolt pattern is the same, RX-8 wheels are amazing looking. They fit MZ3's and MZ5's perfectly, not sure about a 2 though. They are 18's, so yeah, they're pretty large, so keep that in mind.

If the bolt pattern is the same, RX-8 wheels are amazing looking. They fit MZ3's and MZ5's perfectly, not sure about a 2 though. They are 18's, so yeah, they're pretty large, so keep that in mind.

I agree, RX-8 wheels would look great! Unfortunately they aren't the same bolt pattern.

@Jamjunior, wheel style is highly subjective, so what I like isn't necessarily what others would like. That said, in 16-17 inch size, I really like Enkei wheels, specifically the RPF1, EV5, ENKEI92 (but these only come in 15") or COMPE for your Mazda2.

They are great little cars already. Alloy wheels and good AS tires will make the biggest difference without compromising performance with silly bolt-on gadgets that do nothing or track-style tires that suck on public roads.
I tried Kumho Ecstas and they are great tires for the 2. They cost less, perform really well, and last a long time.

Back