New Mazda3 member, KONJUR

Hello there! I’m a new Mazda owner, just bought a ‘21 Mazda3 HB. Looking forward to connect and share info with you all. I am a broadcast Audio / communications engineer in the Los Angeles area. I also moonlight as a DJ in the underground Drum and bass/ jungle scene. I have been a custom car enthusiast since I was young. My last vehicle was a Nissan Cube, hah don’t laugh, it was a great little car that got me through the last 10 years of my life. But now it’s on to the next chapter with my new Mazda. Cheers everyone, have a great day!

2BD4C566-E9D6-4487-B0F4-95EDC08B431B.jpeg

Welcome! Being a DJ, I am sure that Cube served you well with hauling equipment around.

Love that polymetal grey! By chance, did you opt for the red leather? Great color combo in my opinion and sadly Mazda stopped offering the red leather option on the Miata this year.

Welcome! Being a DJ, I am sure that Cube served you well with hauling equipment around.

Love that polymetal grey! By chance, did you opt for the red leather? Great color combo in my opinion and sadly Mazda stopped offering the red leather option on the Miata this year.
That’s funny you say that , about the interior , I actually wanted the red interior . But when I saw it in person, it was not as red as in the pictures I saw. More like a burgundy. It was nice , but I wanted red, like a Ferrari ! I opted for the black interior , so my future customization wasn’t limited to matching that red...

Welcome @KONJUR, congrats on the new Mazda and great pic! Looking forward to see what you do to your new Mazda3. Please do keep us updated if you can! 😁

Welcome, Konjur. I am also in Southern California. Consumer Reports has rated Mazda not only as the best auto brand overall, but also as the most reliable auto brand. I bought my first Mazda in 1977 with a student loan and a second loan by my aunt. I've been driving Mazdas ever since.

@KONJUR I get what you mean about the Ferrari red. This new red is more subdued and in line with their "upscale" move in the market. I do like that they offering other options though.

Welcome, Konjur. I am also in Southern California. Consumer Reports has rated Mazda not only as the best auto brand overall, but also as the most reliable auto brand. I bought my first Mazda in 1977 with a student loan and a second loan by my aunt. I've been driving Mazdas ever since.
That was what one of the factors that sealed the deal for me, my job is relocating and my commute is almost doubling. I wanted something nice, but sporting. And most of all nice to look at! Right out of the gate the car looks stunning and performs very well. Cheers!

That was what one of the factors that sealed the deal for me, my job is relocating and my commute is almost doubling. I wanted something nice, but sporting. And most of all nice to look at! Right out of the gate the car looks stunning and performs very well. Cheers!
Mazdas represent great value for the money. You can't go wrong. (y)

Back