Thanks for recommending Paintless Dent Repair

:
2019 CX5 Reserve AWD
PDR. My wife hit the drivers side front quarter panel while backing out of the garage. Dented the panel in bad and misaligned the front bumper. Left a lot of paint scrapings from the garage center post on the panel. Luckily she did not breech the paint on the vehicle. Found a local PDR guy with good reviews. He came out this morning and in an hour and a half had it looking like new. He dropped the front bumper and re-installed it to get everything lined up when he finished removing the dent. I only went out when he was done and was amazed. You could never tell it was damaged. Best $400 I ever spent.

I know it would of been $1200+ at a body shop, they would of used bondo then repainted it and they would be dealing with the Machine Grey. Who knows if they would of got a good match..

Glad to hear you were able it get it fixed! Any before and after pictures?

other than the obscure post title.. Thanks for sharing your experience with paint less dent repair, glad it worked out well for you.

suggestions of title: "PDR - thanks for those who recommended it"

other than the obscure post title.. Thanks for sharing your experience with paint less dent repair, glad it worked out well for you.

suggestions of title: "PDR - thanks for those who recommended it"
Agreed...Updated to something similar. :)

Sounds like you had a good deal. Any before and after pics?

I did take some before pictures to send to the PDR guy. I'll see if they're still on my wife's phone (she has the better camera) and post them later. Right now I'm out of town.

Back