San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
My 2020 California Scooter Company Motorycles (CSC)/Zongshen RX4 ADV
450cc
O0Q41d6.jpg

8EceaPL.jpg

Last edited:
I dropped it practicing going up curbs (I have to get up a curb as part of my plan to get it in my apt, along with a janky ramp for 3 stairs; otherwise I'll have to keep it in my storage). I was doing fine and tried it in 2nd gear, stalled and dropped bike. Guards took all the hit, just some scuff on them (matte black rattle paint). Also kept the bike from landing on my leg

Haha, I knew there was a strong possibility that it wasn't the RX-4 most of us were imagining lol. Nice bike! What do you call that type of motorcycle? Adventure?
Haha, yea it's and adventure bike. Part tour part dirt bike. I already aired it on accident practicing getting up curbs.. tried to squat and bounce but pulled the throttle when I went up.. almost go bucked off it was wild

Had to drop it off for warranty work; it appears the radiator fan power wire is wired incorrectly (not to the relay) so it never comes on.

That's a good looking bike. Not familiar with the manufacturer's name. It is from China or Asia?

That's a good looking bike. Not familiar with the manufacturer's name. It is from China or Asia?
Zongshen , chinese company. CSC dealer(California scooter company) on California is the elusive importer/dealership in the usa

I hit a dog, luckily did not fall
20200907_195424.jpg
20200907_194659.jpg

Purchased some Shinko 804/805 tires so I can do offroad. More pics coming soon, added some lights and will be adding bar risers as well.

Attachments

• Adventure_Rider_Radio-Motorcycle_Tire_Choosing.jpeg.jpg
    Adventure_Rider_Radio-Motorcycle_Tire_Choosing.jpeg.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 108
Back