Space Behind Rear Seats

Very funny, guys...How about helping out @tulipkapy with a real answer if you have one, thanks.

I did a quick search and you can place several golf bags in the back with the rear seats up apparently although perhaps they won't fit perfectly. Exactly how many? Not sure unfortunately...It would be great if someone with experience doing this could chime in...

Are you talking about straight in or sideways? Sunday bags or regular?

I would imagine you could put four in easily if you stacked them on top of each other but it doesn't sound like that's what you want to do.

No, the owners manual has a section on how this is done. The question is: has anybody done it?

I doubt they would show the procedure in the manual if it was actually impossible.

Very funny, guys...How about helping out @tulipkapy with a real answer if you have one, thanks.

I did a quick search and you can place several golf bags in the back with the rear seats up apparently although perhaps they won't fit perfectly. Exactly how many? Not sure unfortunately...It would be great if someone with experience doing this could chime in...
If you take the longer clubs out (driver, 3 wood) two bags will fit horizontally with backseats up. Those clubs can then be placed on top of bags. Have also put one seat back up and added third bag at 90 degrees on top of the two bags placed horizontally. That way third player can sit in the remaining open back seat spot. I guess you could stack two more bags horizontally on top of the first two with seats up. Have not actually tried it.

Back