Show me your CX-5 wheels

Thanks.

I love how five-spoke wheels look on the CX5. The CX5 has a sporty look already, but the five-spoke look gives it a very aggressive and clean--"Audi-ish" look. There is definitely some bulge, but it's not overkill. I kept the same overall diameter so as to not screw up any sensors and such--but I swear the car looks lower. I'll try to get some more pics up.

The thin five-spoke designs leaves plenty of space to get in the wheels with either the power washer or washmit. Once the winter ends in NY I plan to treat the wheels with 303 Protectant and Meguiars hybrid ceramic wax. From my experience using them on my OEM wheels, they both leave a very durable finish that lasts long and makes it harder for brake dust and dirt to cling to.

VERY TRUE now that you explain it like that with the thin spokes and cleaning. Didnt think about that until you said that it is very open to get in there and clean. Looks great. I was thinking the same about getting the ceramic wax once the winter breaks here in MD. I havent used it before but Ive heard about it and convinced now.

Black and gold is great contrast for the CX5--road racer/rally/sporty look. I would think there might be a significant mileage hit with the 22s as well as some performance loss.

Thanks thats the style I was going for "Road Rally Dad" Yeah honestly I think 20 is the sweet spot for just about any SUV. Other NON-deep lip 20s on the cx5 look like 20s. It just that with these MRRs they have a tendency to look like 18s/ 19s next to an oem which makes sense because my lip alone is about an inch or so.

Thanks thats the style I was going for "Road Rally Dad" Yeah honestly I think 20 is the sweet spot for just about any SUV. Other NON-deep lip 20s on the cx5 look like 20s. It just that with these MRRs they have a tendency to look like 18s/ 19s next to an oem which makes sense because my lip alone is about an inch or so.

You should do a shot of the car either in the rain or after a rainfall--if you can get it in front of a puddle for the reflection. It would look outstanding and would make one hell of a poster.

CX5 Calendar Idea!!!

You should do a shot of the car either in the rain or after a rainfall--if you can get it in front of a puddle for the reflection. It would look outstanding and would make one hell of a poster.

CX5 Calendar Idea!!!

Sounds like a plan. Post-Rain would be best and maybe I can find like a janky alleyway so I get the "Road Rally" atmosphere

CX5 Calendar Idea!!!

Might have to open a new thread "CX-5 Calendar"

Thought I'd share after a good wash. Mazda M012 OEM 20x8.5 with 45mm ET. Continental Extreme Contact DWS 255/45/20.
IMG_20200228_125103.jpg
IMG_20200228_125036.jpg
IMG_20200228_125211.jpg

Hello guys, I am new in this forum.
just cleaned and threw wax on it.
Using 20inch wheels from JF
20x8.5 front 255/45/20
20x9.5 rear 255/45/20

Now I'm just waiting for the Eibach prokit to make it better.

The slight drop from the Prokit springs will take this from good to great!

Nice setup, just the pictures are a bit dark to see them properly. Maybe if you take pictures from the other side of the car, where the sunlight is.

Got these installed yesterday.
Voxx Leggero 20x8.5 ET40, with 255/45/20. I am loving the new aggressive and sporty look.
Before and after pics...View attachment 223482View attachment 223483View attachment 223484View attachment 223485View attachment 223486View attachment 223487View attachment 223488View attachment 223489View attachment 223490

this wheel reminds me of Forgestar F14. love the look!

The slight drop from the Prokit springs will take this from good to great!
yeah, the shops said it will come tomorrow. can't wait to lower it!

Nice setup, just the pictures are a bit dark to see them properly. Maybe if you take pictures from the other side of the car, where the sunlight is.

sure, will do

Got some new project wheels I can’t wait to throw on. 20x9 & 20x10 OZ Racing “Botticelli”. Gotta finish cleaning, prepping, painting, ceramic coating, & putting summer tires on them... before I can get them on the car

9FFBA256-8DEB-4586-AA61-17970A0C973C.jpeg

Do you know your offsets?? I wonder if they are close to my OZ wheels so I can use yours for reference. Also can you do a shot of the car from the front so I can see how the wheels sit with the fender. These look great on your car. And the volt calipers!!!

My offsets 25+ rear and front
I just post new photos

16DA1763-A028-4D94-98B3-2D4B1F7F405C.jpeg
56A23F86-65CB-4C31-AAFC-963302D6A451.jpeg

Back