Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Yes, more than one actually...

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • No but I'm in the market for one...

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • No

Votes: 35 47.3%

• Total voters
I enjoyed driving my father-in-laws 1990 Miata and his Mazdaspeed MX5 through the windy roads in the Texas hill country. May look to get one when my son leaves for college.

If I had already owned a reliable vehicle, I would have bought one.

Sort of reminds me of my Austin Healey, except the accelerator in the Miata actually does something.

I enjoyed driving my father-in-laws 1990 Miata and his Mazdaspeed MX5 through the windy roads in the Texas hill country. May look to get one when my son leaves for college.
I live in San Antonio and join the miata clubs on cruises since I can keep up with my
mods

First one to vote yes. What do I win? :cool:

Looks like I'm the first one to vote for option #1.

We bought our 2016 MX-5 Club in 10/2019. Love this car! I don't drive it during the winter months, so it's put away till spring.

MGalleryItem.php

Love the Bugeye,still have it?

Nope.

I put it on blocks when I got a more reliable vehicle and deemed it to be my "someday restoration project." Then it sat. Then a young couple saw it in my backyard, knocked on my door and practically begged me for it. I saw the look in their eyes that I once had when I first bought it, and realized it needed their loving care before it rotted to a pile of irretreivable rust waiting on me.

I had boxes & boxes of spare parts I got from junk yards when I first bought the thing...I hit every junk yard between Richmond and Washington DC, down Rt 95 then back up Rt 1. It also came with the factory hardtop. I gave it all to them cheap.

The only thing I forgot to include was my UniSyn carb synchronizer. I still have that.

I have a 2018 MX5 RF GT in soul crystal red to go along with my CX5. The MX5 is currently in winter storage awaiting for spring. Here is a picture of it in the dealer's pickup bay last November when I purchased it.

Wade

Attachments

• Mazda MX5 FR GT.jpg
    Mazda MX5 FR GT.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
2012 MX-5 and 2019 CX-5. Love the Miata - that's why I bought the CX-5.

Attachments

• 20190504_180906_LI.jpg
    20190504_180906_LI.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 230
I don't have one and am not in the market for one, but I am a sucker for that ceramic ND. Looks sharp.

But having sat in one, also not the most comfortable for my long legs...Wouldn't mind checking out a PRHT NC either though...

I'm on my third ND Miata and 9th Miata overall.
I had the first 2016 ND Launch Edition in Austin, a 2017 ND RF Launch Edition, and received my 30th Anniversary ND RF in July of last year.

49430539078_4b013d6637_k.jpg

I think I have a problem. 🙄

Last edited:
I just posted this in the Miata forum.

Dunno if it interests anyone here.

2005 Mazda Miata Mx5 Convertible for sale at Estate Auction

I had an estate auction notice hit my Inbox I thought might interest some here. This is in Keysville, VA. 80 driving miles dead south of Charlottesville, and maybe 40-50 miles north of North Carolina @ Kerr Reservoir.

Lot 20, partway down Page 1.

There's an inspection opportunity before bidding.

miata.jpg

My first Mazda vehicle is my 2010 PRHT Miata, I enjoy the Miata so much that I decided to purchase the CX-5. No complaints with the CX-5.
z5E3wo6uSuGtLQbxGIWbqw.jpg

Back