What did you pay for your CX-9?

:
2019 CX-9 Signature
Hi there,

Just wanted to start a thread about CX-9 pricing. I'm in the market for a Signature trim by mid Nov but haven't checked the pricing yet.

That's pretty good $4k off MSRP. I checked my local inventory there aren't any Signature trim available anywhere yet. Hopefully the stock will show up in a month or two.

The Mazda website says 2019 CX-9 GT FWD is $40,840; that would be about $1,300 off. (It is not indicated to be a GT AWD? If so, that would still only be $3,140 off)

The Mazda website says 2019 CX-9 GT FWD is $40,840; that would be about $1,300 off. (It is not indicated to be a GT AWD? If so, that would still only be $3,140 off)

Actually MSRP was 42035 I thought it was a good deal considering they're hard to find any 19's

Actually MSRP was 42035 I thought it was a good deal considering they're hard to find any 19's

Considering the features you find important now on the 2019s, congrats on your great choice & new ride. The fact that you got any discount at all on the new release is a good deal. I'm taking delivery of my 2018 Silver Sig this wednesday, and I am very satisfied with the $39,412 offer we agreed to. As an "old schooler", the new bells & whistles on the 19s were not a priority; my wife and I will never sync our phones while we cruise in our Mazda with my hi-res walkman & 300GB library playing thru the Bose! I was glad to be in on the timing of discounting "last years" inventory.

Just bought a GT-AWD White for $40500 (had settled on $39500 but elected to take the Mazda 1.9% financing instead, thus negating that $1000 in rebates from the factory)

For those of you who bought the 2019 CX9, please provide your feedback on the suspension changes and extra quietness of the vehicle. Have the changes that Mazda has done for 2019 improved the ride quality? Did you get a chance to compare the 2019 and 2018 model years? Appreciate any inputs.

For those of you who bought the 2019 CX9, please provide your feedback on the suspension changes and extra quietness of the vehicle. Have the changes that Mazda has done for 2019 improved the ride quality? Did you get a chance to compare the 2019 and 2018 model years? Appreciate any inputs.

TBH, I didn't really notice much of a difference on the suspension. The car went from being sporty but compliant to still sporty but maybe a tiny bit more compliant. Its definitely not soft but its a good balance if you like to drive.

Same with the noise, perhaps a bit quieter but I doubt anyone will really notice. In fact, the seat ventilation more than offsets any additional quietness with its own blowing sound...

Just took delivery of a deep blue mica 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring yesterday. MSRP was $42430, discounted $3800, paid $38630. Also received top dollar for my trade. 1.9% is not available on the '19s...only on the '18s.

This is the only CX-9 I've driven, so I can't compare it to a 2018, but it drives beautifully and is a very nice vehicle. Thoroughly impressed. Better fit and finish than the Pathfinder Platinum I traded and my 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec.

Fairbanks Mazda in Longwood (Orlando), Florida sold me the car. They're a solid Mazda dealer.

Just took delivery of a deep blue mica 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring yesterday. MSRP was $42430, discounted $3800, paid $38630. Also received top dollar for my trade. 1.9% is not available on the '19s...only on the '18s.

This is the only CX-9 I've driven, so I can't compare it to a 2018, but it drives beautifully and is a very nice vehicle. Thoroughly impressed. Better fit and finish than the Pathfinder Platinum I traded and my 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec.

Fairbanks Mazda in Longwood (Orlando), Florida sold me the car. They're a solid Mazda dealer.

I got the 1.9 but gave up a dismal 500 rebate here in Louisiana

I got the 1.9 but gave up a dismal 500 rebate here in Louisiana

I just got 1.9% for 63 months in MA.
Gave up $500 rebate. My deal:19 GT AWD.
MSRP-$43935
Invoice(as per Edmunds) $41688
Price:$41,500 including $500 loyalty.
$312 above invoice.

Dealer threw in $300 in accesories so all in paid invoice.

There were only 2 of the color I wanted allocated in the State & 3 within 150 miles currently so not much leverage.Car came off truck day I made deal Got mid KBB on trade. $800 above edmunds trade value. Could have likely done better out of State but wanted it done. Pic up tmrw. Will post thoughts once I get it.

I just got my 19' GT for the following here in Ohio

1.9% for 63 Months
MSRP 43,935 (GT, Machine Gray)
Invoice 41,588
Price - 38,677 - EPlan + Extra 1,000 negotiated down

Dealer is also giving me a Remote Start and Hitch at Cost.

They had to locate the car and brought it in from Detroit with 143 miles on it.

I picked it up on Saturday and it is really amazing. I traded in my 2011 Ford Explorer and this thing is night and day from a fit and trim perspective.

I just got my 19' GT for the following here in Ohio

1.9% for 63 Months
MSRP 43,935 (GT, Machine Gray)
Invoice 41,588
Price - 38,677 - EPlan + Extra 1,000

E-Plan is 4% under invoice. That would make the sale price $39,924.

Care to share a snap shot of your buyers order?

These forums are informative and anything other causes would-be consumers harm.

I bought mine at E-Plan, and will gladly share if you like.

Last edited:
E-Plan is 4% under invoice. That would make the sale price $39,924.

Care to share a snap shot of your buyers order?

These forums are informative and anything other causes would-be consumers harm.

I bought mine at E-Plan, and will gladly share if you like.

My E-Plan price was 39,677. The extra grand was outside of that, to push the cost to 38,677. So the 4% for E-plan looks to be correct (~250.00). I just pushed for a little more and got it. Not sure where it came from, but I was able to negotiate it. I actually tried to get them to throw the hitch in for free as well, but they balked at that and we settled on them doing it at cost for me.

I just got 1.9% for 63 months in MA.
Gave up $500 rebate. My deal:19 GT AWD.
MSRP-$43935
Invoice(as per Edmunds) $41688
Price:$41,500 including $500 loyalty.
$312 above invoice.

Dealer threw in $300 in accesories so all in paid invoice.

There were only 2 of the color I wanted allocated in the State & 3 within 150 miles currently so not much leverage.Car came off truck day I made deal Got mid KBB on trade. $800 above edmunds trade value. Could have likely done better out of State but wanted it done. Pic up tmrw. Will post thoughts once I get it.

So interesting. After only 1 month on sale with few cars around Mazda raised finance rate to 2.9% for October. Kept $500 rebate same. Looks like fed raising rates isnt being ignored. My salesman said he expected this and urged me to close prior to month end. Glad I did!

I'm shopping now and the best I'm seeing is $4,000 off MSRP. Actually a little better than that because they're throwing in tint and a couple of other dealer added 'options' that I've stated are of no value to me. I'm sure the price will come down more as time goes on but I'm ready to purchase.

Edit: Purchased my 2019 GT Saturday. Car price was $4,000 off MSRP (negotiated that first without anything else) including tint and door clear film edge/door handle pocket guards that were on sticker as dealer add-ons for $1500 (cough, cough).

After that was established dealer discounted a 7 year/100,000 mile/$100 deductible Mazda Extended Protection Plan down to $1,300. I also got what I thought was a very fair price on my trade.

I sent a number of emails to numerous dealers in 2 states and got the $4,000 off list bottom line price from a few of them. That seems to be THE number in our area and it includes Mazda's current $1,000 customer rebate. I didn't qualify of any other discounts.

Last edited:
Back