Washer Fluid Question

You vacuum it every night (uhm)

The vacuum sits next to the car and has a 3m (10ft) hose. It takes no more than one minute to run out the hose, vacuum the odd bits from the days use and then Stowe the hose again. It makes more sense than toiling with it periodically.

The vacuum sits next to the car and has a 3m (10ft) hose. It takes no more than one minute to run out the hose, vacuum the odd bits from the days use and then Stowe the hose again. It makes more sense than toiling with it periodically.

Nice. I wish condos still had little car wash areas and a place to vacuum out the car.

I can confirm that us The North have this warning for 2018 model. Actually a BIG warning.There is no icon but the big text on the right screen stating something like a warning of "Low Windshield Washer Fluid" everytime you start the engine or when you try to wash your screen.

No room in garage for me to do this. Have to take car out up driveway to a spot wide enough then attach extension cord to vacuum in order to clean a vehicle

As soon as I got home with my 2020 US Signature, I ran the windshield washers until the tank was dry. There was no low-level warning. I refilled the tank and it held roughly 1/2 gallon - that's one of the smallest tanks I've ever had in any of the 31 automobiles I've owned.

Back