For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Trade: HKS SSQV BOV for TurboXS BOV Nothing wrong with it. I had the TXS BOV on my old MS6 & prefer that over the HKS SSQV that came with my new MS6. It's already on the mount ready to be installed on your car. Even trade. Please have all washers for the TXS. I needed to use them all when I had mine in my previous MS6. List Date: 3/24/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Trade: HKS SSQV BOV for TurboXS BOV -------------------------------------- Item Has Been Sold. --------------------------------------
FS: 2001 Protege Part-Out This is the car: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123826481-FS-2001-Protege-ES You can also search my previous postings to see what else the car might have on it. I'll be editing this first post with parts taken off the car, along with prices. Watch closely... First set of parts have been taken off. Mostly small stuff today. All prices DO NOT include shipping costs - MSP Tail Lights $125 - Sedan Cargo Net $30 - Gauge Cluster w/ Dave B Rings and ~210,000 miles $125 - Velocity Red Mazdaspeed MX5 Mirror $50 - Civic Type R Shift Boot with mounting ring $35 - Threaded Chrome Shift Knob $25
I have a few odds and ends laying around, not in use, that I am looking to get rid of: Turbo Concepts 38mm GT Wastegate - unknown number of miles, no hardware or flanges included - $100 shipped Auto Meter Pro Comp Ultra Lite Boost Gauge - SOLD! Pillar 2 Gauge Pod with Auto Meter Carbon Fiber Boost and Volts Gauges - pod is in good shape, and to my knowledge the gauges have never been used, they were never connected when I got the car, and I never hooked them up, there are no wires or tubing for these gauges - $100 shipped, I am willing to separate the pod and gauges and sell individually. Sickspeed Turbo Blanket - SOLD! Modified Actuator Bracket for larger turbos from Crossover - never used - $25 shipped I will listen to any...
08 Mazda speed 3 wheels + tires 08 Mazda speed 3 wheels 8/10 condition will come with bridgestone potenzas 215/45/18 with about 40-60% thread left will not come with tpms sensors asking price is $500 obo, trying to get rid of them fast so ill entertain offers. text/call for faster response 6199619595 thanks for looking List Date: 3/24/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: 08 Mazda speed 3 wheels + tires -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $500 + $100 Shipping --------------------------------------
hi, i would like to know if there are still people interested in this. i have a MSP Stock Turbo Manifold/Heatshield Downpipe Jpipe for sale. all in great contiion. the maniofld has a few stress hairline cracks but it does not LEAK. i can guarantee you this. i only replaced it because i went with GHL downpipe and Thuder manifold. i'm looking for 200$ for all. let me know if interested. i hven't decied to sell yet. i will have proper pictures once i decide to sell. i just want ot gauge the interest here before i trade it with another friend for wheels.
MS6 Gas Cover Chrome MS6 gas cover $75 List Date: 3/25/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: MS6 Gas Cover -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $75 + $0 Shipping --------------------------------------
This has been a long and hard road. This decision has taken a lot but it's just time for me to move on. The lx is for sale. The shell is championship white with pearl blue. The car is in pieces but I can sell parts or everything together. Mazdaspeed 6 calipers & ebrake setup- disassembled - powder coated indigo blue/purple- 450.00 shipped 5 lug conversion- front and rear hub assemblies- 300.00 shipped Full mazdaspeed interior minus seats- Best offer Professional tinted/cleared taillights- 150.00 shipped Mazdaspeed 3 wheels- no tires- 400.00 shipped Full shell painted ITR white- 1500.00 AWR rear motor mount- 80.00 shipped Sparco Racer 2 steering wheel - 200.00 shipped I'm sure there's much more, please inquire. No lowballing...
FS:Axxis Ipod interphase, OEM Shifter knob Axxis Ipod interphase,enjoy your tunes, steering wheel control and text on oem radio $75.00 + USPS shipping from 00902 OEM Shifter knob, ordered new from dealer for $110.00 used for less than two weeks $50.00 + USPS shipping from 00902 Cobb AP un married from car, fully working order $350.00 + USPS shipping from 00902 SOLD and shipped RPM Sport Springs, the best looks, handling and ride combination period, no comparisosn here. $75.00 + USPS shipping from 00902 SOLD and shipped Guys, bring offers, I need to move this fast!
Street Unit TMIC Street Unit TMIC. Excellent condition. Taken off because I am trading the car in. List Date: 3/17/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Street Unit TMIC -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $300 + $25 Shipping --------------------------------------
Selling my Aem cold air intake with color matched turbo inlet pipe 170.00. i still have the original instructions and the decals and sticker unused. the carb sticker is attached to the intake cause i live in california also has airflow straightener. the combo together give the car a crazy vacuum sound and makes the bpv very noticable when releasing pressure. intake can be used as short ram with different filter but i preffered to pull cool air from the fender cause there is a scoop in the front bumper directing air right at it. i never had any water soaking problems and it tends to rain quite a bit where im at in the winter time. i also have the mazdaspeed oil cap i pulled off the car before i sold it. 40.00. thanks for looking [/IMG]
Konig Runaways 17x8 5x114 w/ Nitto NT01s (4) Konig Runaways in hyper silver. They are 17x8 with an offset of ET46. (4) Nitto NT01s sized at 245/45-R17 are mounted on them. They have 4 track days on them but are still in great shape. I guessed on the shipping at $70 ea. If you are not local we can get an exact quote. List Date: 3/23/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Konig Runaways 17x8 5x114 w/ Nitto NT01s -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $850 + $280 Shipping Retails for: $1480 | You Save $630 | That's a 42% Discount! --------------------------------------
Specs: 17x9 5x114.3 +45 245/45/17 hankook ventus evo v12's less than 1k on tires Bought rims and tires brand new in July, then dismounted them them in Sept for winter mode. I'm willing to seperate rims from tires, and willing to ship at buyers expense. I'm looking to get 800 FIRM for just rims, and 350 OBO for tires, or 1k for all. local pick up prefered, i'm located at 17522 fastest way to reach me is by text, 7one7 203 16zero5, my name is Joel Thanks for looking! IMAG0839 by 6kid, on Flickr IMAG0840 by 6kid, on Flickr IMAG0834 by 6kid, on Flickr Only issue is this slight curb rash IMAG0835 by 6kid, on Flickr 11 by 6kid, on Flickr
AutoEXE Lower Rear Arm Bar **NEW** AutoExe Lower Rear Arm Bar Application: MAZDASPEED3, Mazda 3 Part Number: MBK440 It uses the steel or the aluminum pipe to reinforce the right and the left bases of the lower part of the front suspension that greatly affect the steering. Reducing the opening of the section where the suspension is attached to control the alignment change, it increases the secured sense of steering. List Date: 3/24/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: AutoEXE Lower Rear Arm Bar **NEW** -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $140 + $30 Shipping Retails for: $245 | You Save $105 | That's a 42% Discount! --------------------------------------
Back