For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Ok guys dont slam me for this i love rx7's and mazdas in general i have owned several rx7's and a 2001 mp3 i bought new and still own car # 163. well here it goes up for sale is a 1987 mazda rx7 engine and trans still in the car running so you can hear it run the engine does not flood or have trouble with hot starts one of the few engines i have had that doesnt do this the reason i am selling is i am going v8 sbc 350 i just bought on sunday so it is time to part with the engine so it can live on in yours. asking 1,000 for engine and trans engine alone 800 good price junkyards are asking 850 and you dont get to hear them run i am located in texas san antonio to be exact...
Im selling my CA tuned unichip. It was tuned for a FMIC, CAI, Turboback exhaust and 10 psi high boost setting. It has the good harness and works perfectly. It holds 11.5:1 to 12.0:1 AFR's under full boost and 1550F EGT's. It is set up for stock fuel injectors. This unit smoothed out the power band substantially and made the car pull hard. Selling to upgrade to standalone and 25psi... Everything included. 550$ shippedAccept payments Via paypal
I have for sale, a GT28r turbo from an RB26DETT Skyline. I bought it from another member on the forums not too long ago, but have decided to go with a 28RS instead. this turbo has been used for about 20,000 miles and has NO SHAFT PLAY. it is in amazing condition. i will also include the stock 14.7 psi wastegate. Compressor and Turbine Specs: T3 Compressor Housing AR .42 Wheel T3 Trim 50 Inducer = 42.51 Exducer = 60.1 Turbine Housing AR .48 Wheel T25 Trim 62 Inducer 53.8mm Exducer 41.7mm Garrett part NO. 466071-6 SOLD
Its New... Just bought it from Altered Custom... well dont want it. im getting a upgraded side mount. so i bought the FMIC kit for 450. Comes with... FMIC All black hard pipes Every T-Clamp (thats needed for install) HKS BOV flange All Couplers also... PM me if you want it . or text me. $300. or $300+shipping open to offers. *PROPER PICTURE WILL BE UP TOMMOROW MORNING* PHONE ISNT SENDING CRAP TO MY EMAIL
Cleaning out the garage! All prices are in USD and include shipping to Canada and USA (lower 48 states). Essential Speed Front Mount Intercooler Kit - $SOLD In great condition, has never seen winter. Bought it with intentions to turn up the boost, but change of plans. The previous owner told me the only thing missing is the L-brackets to mount the FMIC to the car (you can either make L-brackets, or weld a new mounting bracket). Includes: -Stainless Steel Hardpipes (can be used with SMIC, or with FMIC) -Intercooler Core (I'm assuming Spearco) -TurboSmart Dual Port BOV/BPV. <--- not included anymore -Vibrant Silicone Couplers -Clamps Dimensions are: Around 24" in length from outlet to outlet About 8" in height 2.5" in width...
well this morning i got my greddy type s bov in and wellll s*** it doesnt fit on my flange. had thoughts of welding it but that would just ruin it. and i mean dont get me wrong i find a lotttt of hks ssqs.. but figure id do something different. and buyone off one of them member, so that the seller can possibly get new mods or wahtever... but if you got one for sale well i got money. you let me know. need asap! fmic will be ready for install this weekend!!!!!
Hey guys I'm in very need of the stock msp turbo I'm lookonh with one that will last me over the winter preffer for one with not insane mileage will to pay good money for one somewhere between 150-250 please let me know I'm in nj so if your close better I can pick up but just lmk what's up thanks
Between an inept mechanic and an inexperienced owner, my MSP has been under seige. Im looking for an intercooler kit with silicone connections, exhaust mani powersteering pump pressure switch and the front end O2 sensor. All these things were broken by my mechanic and need to be replaced. Please dont reply about how "the mechanic should replace them and blah, blah, blah." I know he should but its a long story. I would much rather buy here and get it over with than deal with that douchebag any more. I dont have hundreds of dollars sitting around waiting for me to spend. I cant afford this stuff new so im looking for whatever i can find. If someone out there has some stuff (hopefully not too expensive), PM me. -Thanks! RED TYPE...
Back