For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
OK guys, For Sale is my PAR gearset and spare gears for G series trannies. These are the sets that Tri-Point was selling a couple years ago. Let me give you a brief history on this set. When I bought my car these gears were in it, and have about 30k miles on them. About 2 months ago I broke a bit of a tooth of off 5th gear, running 16psi and a Spec Stage 3. ***These will give you great acceleration but poor top end. I would recommend these for NA track cars, but ran them turbo and was ok. You will need to either swap in your stock 5th gear, or get one from PAR. ***The pinion gear on the countershaft is pitted. You would NOT want to run this countershaft because of the pitting. You can order one from PAR. ***I have...
Hey guys! I dunno if I should put this in cars for sale or MSP marketplace. I figured this was best. I'm getting rid of my MSP and extras! I have proper FS pics as well as other pics. This is not fake I just can't finish this build and I would love to sell it to someone who knows what is up. The car has around 48k original miles on it. Those that have followed my build have seen things during the progress. If you haven't there is a link in my Signature that will take you to it. I would like $5500 for the car, engine, and all accessories. I WILL NOT BE PARTING OUT!Title is not in hand i still have more payments to make before I get the title. Any and all questions are welcome. Here goes! Engine Block, bore, honed, and cleaned...
UPDATE (7/24): I have lowered all my prices a good amount. I need to get rid of this stuff and i know theres someone out there who can use it. Make me some offers! I have a few parts left over from my first partout thread and i just wanna get rid of them. Im sleeping on my friend's couch right now so i have been lugging them around in the trunk of my car. time to get rid of them. I had a hell of a time trying to insert all the images in here so i made a photo album. Just follow the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/63828079@N08/sets/72157626902380228/ All prices include approximated shipping in the price (except for the last section that says it doesnt). I will ship to canada but you have to pay the shipping. Electronics...
2.0 head only used for 10,000-15,000 miles $250 + shipping The rest of the stuff i have lying around (make offers) msp valve cover - $75 + shipping TRUBO-is for rebuilding. $40 shipped takes it, i didnt mean to put it in the picture.. send me a PM to get to me better, i dont look here much.
Unfortunately I've decided to sell my MSP so all the following parts are FS. Since I'm in Hawaii, I will only ship to the US. I will ship the item to you for a flat $5 fee. If you have any questions at all, please PM me. NEW BOV Flange - SOLD NEW TurboXS RFL BOV - SOLD NEW SplitSecond AFC - SOLD USED DGM CF A Pillars - SOLD NEW Altered Customs FMIC kit - $395 USED Flashed MSP ECU - $215 NEW Canadian EGR Valve - $110 USED DGM CF Grille - $155 NEW OEM O2 Sensor - $85
Hi, I've got a few parts left to sell…. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED Pictures are located in this link: http://photobucket.com/mazdas24 New AWR Rear Motor Mount. 70 Durometer: $55 plus shipping. Turbo XS Type H25 BOV/BPV: $70 plus shipping Protege Badge (off the MSP): $15 plus shipping T-89 Titanium:$95 plus shipping MAM Vacuum Block with fittings: $20 plus shipping Now for the information, what you see is what you get. SOLD AS IS. INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE NOR IS MAZDAS247. - The Turbo XS is just the unit itself, I never got a chance to run it, purchased it from another member. - The MAM Vacuum block was never used just got prepped. Willing to negotiate the price. - AWR motor...
Like the title says, i have a MSP Head for sale. I bought this from another member a while ago and he "forgot" to inform me that there was an issue with one of the valves. He said there was a chip in the valve but i found that the exhaust valves are probably bent. I don't have the time or experience to take it apart and just ordered another one so I could get my car running. I am asking $250 plus shipping.
Hi everyone, im sorry that my first post on here is to sell all my parts but the dealership offered me a good deal so i traded my 2 in. All parts have shipping (lower 48) and paypal fees included. H&R Sport Springs, roughly 4000 miles on them and they look almost brand new. The ride comfort is practically the same as stock, but the handleing is really improved over stock with these. The box is a little messed up but over all the springs are perfect. Here is a pic of my car on them. Im asking $190 obo OEM Mazda 2 all-weather mats. Lightly used. $50 K&N Panel filter, 3000 miles $30 obo OEM Touring fog light bulbs, they have about 1000 miles on them $15 obo
Back