For Sale / Classifieds

Gauging Interest (GI) Group Buy (GB) Want to Buy (WTB) Want to Trade (WTT) For Sale (FS) Posting Rules and Guidelines! Are you a Vendor? - If yes, please click on the following link... https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/sponsor-application-forms.54156/#post-777785 Can I Gauge Interest and or post a Group Buy on Mazdas247? - Only as an Authorized Sponsor, Authorized Vendor or Approved Merchant Member. Members CAN NOT Gauge Interest or post Group Buys on Mazdas247. Is it...
I am parting out my 2010 mazda5. Everything works good and is in good shape except the motor. What would you like?

Beautiful condition Mazda CX-5 Sport 6-speed manual/stick shift. Up to 35mpg! Mechanical 10/10, exterior 9/10, interior 10/10. Arizona car, so it doesn't have the typical Chicago rust underneath - looks like a brand new car underneath, suspension, etc. Pretty immaculate inside. Very well taken care of. Clean CarFax, happy to send via email. Nice stereo with aux and USB. Roof rails. Tow hitch and wiring (but never towed with it). Upgraded mirrors with integrated turn signals from 2016...

Selling 4 Mazda CX-5 OEM 17” Rims - great condition! 17x7J 50mm offset Bolt pattern 5 x 114.3mm +50mm offset 67.1mm center bore I am asking $400 for all 4 rims. Note: Local pickup only in Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Serious inquiries only please (no low-ballers) - we meet in a public place convenient to both parties.

This is out of a P5 that was totalled a long time ago. I have the subwoofer and the wiring harness all the way up to the front. Sorry, cannot guarantee it is everything you need but it should be close. Just want it gone to a home that will use it. Trade for some good beer and a handshake. If a monetary value is required, lets say $20. I'm in NE Maryland, outside of Bel Air. Unfortunately if it's not gone by Jan 25th, it goes in the trash.:( Best to PM me, I am rarely on this board anymore.

Selling a DG Motorsports Rear CF Carbon Fiber trim lip. Real CF in perfect condition. Sold my P5 a while ago and kept this stored. I believe it is pretty rare now. $130 USD + ship

For sale: OEM “all weather” rubber floor mats and a carpeted trunk mat. Flipped my lease for a 2021 CX-9 and have no need for these any more. These items will fit Mazda 6 models from 2016 through 2021. All in very good condition. I regularly cleaned the rubber mats and applied 303 protectant to help keep them from fading. There are no spills or tears in the trunk mat and the carpet pile is still thick. Asking $40 for the mats and $25 for the trunk mat. Would prefer to sell locally and...

Have a set of 4 OEM 19” wheels for sale! 30k miles of wear before replacing them with a set of Vossen CV10s on my 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. No signs of wear, scratches or damage - extremely clean! All 4 billet caps included, as well as all lug nuts. Bolt Pattern:114.3mm Offset: +45mm Location: Miami, FL Asking Price: $600

Bought a 2020 CX-5 for my wife in late November. Put on a Racing Beat exhaust and she instantly did not like the tone - She likes her silence :(. This exhaust was on the car for three days. Will sell for $350.00 plus whatever it costs to ship it to you! Original cost from Racing Beat was $480.00 plus $110 in shipping. I'm sure I can do better on shipping than that!

Hey guys, sold my P5 and have a few goodies to sell. All prices are PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING or pick up. I'm located in Totowa NJ (about 20 mins outside of NYC) OEM Mazdaspeed Protege Lip - $275 OEM Mazdaspeed Lip Vents - $175 OEM JDM Mazda Familia (Protege5) Tail lights - $SOLD to member: Chrys Anders Weathertech Window Rain Visors - $100 **I'm not looking to sell the lip vents separate from the lip unless the lip sells first without them, if you're interested in just the vents...

As stated; 2003.5 MSP shock/lowering spring combo. Can't remember specific brand, possibly Eibach. ~2" lower front and 1.5" rear iirc. Sorry picture taken last week and just now got to it :p 100$ PLUS shipping; likely about 30-50$. Reply or PM! Thanks and best regards

Hello everyone I’m selling my BC Racing Coilover kit. I’d had it for about 3 months now, decided to go back to stock. It’s a great setup compare to lowering springs, asking $700 plus shipping or local pick up located in Sacramento, Ca. Part Number N-37-BR General: Mono-tube shock design 30 levels of dampening force adjustment Separate Full length height adjustable Standard Kit - 2-3" max drop from stock height Extreme Low - 3.5-5" Max Drop from stock height Swift Spring - Premium grade...

For Sale, no longer commuting due to Covid. Garage kept, showroom condition under 5K miles. Asking $20,900 Located in Northeast PA 18337

Hello everybody I’ve been trying to get everything updated. I seen people commenting on some of my old threads. Sorry for the lack of updates on those. Anything and everything I have will be listed here. 1.MSP downpipe heat shield - $10 plus 2.MSP rad mounts - $5 plus shipping 3.MSP valve cover - $20 plus shipping 4.MSP turbo manifold heat shield - $25 plus shipping 5.Noyka Pedal set - $20 shipped 6.Mazda Protege5 valve cover - $15 plus shipping 7.MSP single radio cubby - $30 plus...

Protege 5 cargo cover Great condition Works fine 50$ + shipping lower 48

Selling a set of Mazda OEM Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak Snow/Mud tires. Sold my CX-5, don't need these any more. Located in Northern NJ. RIMS: 17x7jj. ET60. 5 x 4.5" (5 x 114.5) Great condition, some very light curb rash but no dings, damaged beads, or anything that would inhibit safety or performance. These are actually from a Mazda 6 but are virtually identical the CX-5 rims except a 5mm offset difference. They function perfectly on a CX-5, which is how I used them. TIRES: 225/65R17...

**THIS IS FOR 2021 MODELS ONLY** Never inserted in SD slot. Brand new. $200 shipped. I have PayPal.

Hello, my wife is the original owner of this 2017 Mazda3 Touring. It is black on black 6 spd manual made in Japan. Current mileage is 35050. It is completely stock and comes with Mazda all weather floormats and a Mazda windshield sun visor. Vehicle has never been smoked in and always garaged stored. Comes with another set of Mazda wheels with snow tires.