The Official 90210 "We need new threads on this forum" Thread

idunno bout no v8 swap, but this three incher is arriving tomorrow:
ferrita_dp_s60_awd__61668.1409439444.800.800.jpg

and the td04-16g is in the mail, so to speak. pussed out from the 19t, didn't wanna blow s*** up.

so far, i've moved some dirt, and some trees, without giving 2 s**** bout the carpet/interior (like I did w/ the m5)

My roomate in college, had that EXACT same volvo, with also a 5.0 mustang swap. However, being college students , not enough $$ to make it as nice as that thing in the link.

TONY--awesome upgrades!

Three nights ago corner of Ohio/Sepulveda..culd de sac. Merc ML350 pulls up. BLonde in 50s in front seat, guy looks like 20s in front seat. THey go to the back.... dark outside..just GOING at it....car moving movingm moving.

Guy gets out walks half a block, gets into a honda fit..and drives off.

Merc doesn't move. Old 90s Mustang parked on the street (guy gets out)..next to merc..goes straight to back seat.... and the Merc starts moving ....

Unreal.....
how did i miss this? a friend just moved to National/Sepulveda. I'm going to have to pay more attention to the cul de sacs when I see 'em. what's your explanation for this, btw? bored stepford wife of Palms?

Relevant car content: Seinfeld + Letterman drives Letterman's Volvo-blown V8 station wagon which Paul Newman had ordered for them.

TUANIES-all the people in this thread are mostly in Los Angeles, where a Bentley continental (new $, armenians) is more common than white trash is in state of WA.

Post something better :p

how did i miss this? a friend just moved to National/Sepulveda. I'm going to have to pay more attention to the cul de sacs when I see 'em. what's your explanation for this, btw? bored stepford wife of Palms?

Relevant car content: Seinfeld + Letterman drives Letterman's Volvo-blown V8 station wagon which Paul Newman had ordered for them.
Don't compare National/Sepulveda to Ohio/Sepulveda area (behind Fox Sports studios). whole different world separated by the 10 ;)

Explanation..... lots of bored+ young blooded students=fun times. The particular cul de sac off Ohio is used often, you can see action 2-3 times a week. Similar to the Westwood park at night. Also the "bad news bear field" every night.

If you are using any of these locations for your self, I recommend by the tennis court on the Westwood park back. Its great to get your electic car charged while getting blowjobs from mistress before going home

In the Palms Apt (UCLA graduate housing), there is a woman mid 40s, caucasian, who has 2-3 guys a night.... open secret last 3 years. True cum dumpster

CAR related, across from Bad News Bears field, every Sat/Sun moring is AA meeting. You are guaranteed to see 3-4 Rolls Phantom, 3-5 Aston Martins there, 2 Benz SLR, etc.

Last week there was a VEyron there.

RIch people and their problems + lots of hot drunk women too. Great pick up place, if you can act like a AA member and do a fake story

Just saw a AMG E wagon there last weekend, one of the rarest benzes in the US

I'll try to snap a few shots of the preproduction Alfa Romeo 4c and orange Viper T/A tomorrow :D.

I'll try to snap a few shots of the preproduction Alfa Romeo 4c and orange Viper T/A tomorrow :D.

Saw Alfa already. A guy who has a 8C DDs it in my garage too.

Viper T/A NOW we are talking! get some HIGH RES shots. GOd.I am getting a hard on.

Not sure why Viper has this effect on me...

:D

Just came off a two day bizzaro fight with the wife that I have no idea what it was about, but she is pregnant so that just makes the crazy even worse

Latest posts

Back