Mazda3 Sedan Pics!

V2 upgrade

426400_10150560553007639_500352638_9197884_1260022637_n.jpg

Where do u get the mud flaps? ive seen a few cars on here with them. And they look awesome!

yeah i changed a lot on it, Thank you!! :)
i will have to post a couple more pictures because i had a few things done :)

From the auto-x event last weekend with the Cincy SCCA in Wilmington, OH at the Wilmington Airport. It was my first time running and I'm definitely hooked!

DSCF2870.jpg

DSCF2872.jpg

DSCF2875.jpg

DSCF2874.jpg

DSCF2876.jpg

I love my wife to death, but I need a better photographer with me next time... (whistle)

Ah don't be too hard on the wife, photographing autocross is hard! Especially with a point and shoot!

What does the N mean in your class? New?

One of my friends is moving to Cincy for an internship and he is my normal co-driver so I might make it out to some events this summer. I'll have to let you know if I'm out.

Ah don't be too hard on the wife, photographing autocross is hard! Especially with a point and shoot!

What does the N mean in your class? New?

One of my friends is moving to Cincy for an internship and he is my normal co-driver so I might make it out to some events this summer. I'll have to let you know if I'm out.

Yes N is for the novice index. Definitely let me know if you come out this way! They're a great group and always have a good turnout of awesome cars.

My Wife's stock 2004 Mazda3 2.3L. Sunroof package, Bose 6-disk changer, blue stitch seats.

Creepin' in the background of my P5 pics lol

imvLquD3Iuh0w.jpg

ixtfSsuHWJWdl.JPG

This is my baby, Shadow

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

More pics to come when i get around to doing my photoshoot with my photographer

Back