Kicker22705's Mazdaspeed Protege Partout

kicker - I sent a pm a couple days ago about the rods. Are they sold or still available?

how is that blitz boost controller? hold boost well? how does it compare to the greddy?

Blows the greddy away. This has dual solenoid vs greddy's single. Quicker response and less boost spike. When I was boosting 18 psi I literally got a 1 maybe 1.5psi spike. It's got 4 presets plus off vs greddy 2 presets which comes very handy. It's $430 dollar WBC I'm selling fir less than half bc my screen is hazy bc i accidently got alcohol on it while cleaning off some residue from double side tape. Functions like it did the day I bought it.

update on the microtech, i had it originally listed as the power cable was missing. nothing is missing, except maybe my brain. i sent Steve at NSN Motorsports an email and picture and he said the pin i thought i was missing a wire for, is actually supposed to be empty.

so the Microtech is good and ready to go. price is now $900... j/k ;)

Ok so the controllers face is hazy? Can u still read it? Anyway I can see it on?

Also are the rods and pistons still for sale?

Sorry to those I haven't pm'ed back. I went away for the weekend and haven't gotten chance to measure and weight the requested items. I'll have quotes for you sometime tomorrow.

i was wondering if you were selling the oem instrument cluster. i am in dire need for a replacement. for some reason my odometer keeps going ------ after driving 4 miles and i have to manually go in and unplug and replug the cluster for it to go back to the mileage. i dont even know how many actual miles are on it. the dealership doesnt even know what is wrong with it. they said it is either the ecu or instrument cluster.

2850990018_large.jpg

Mazdaspeed shift knob?

Back