Show Off Your RX-8

8Sky.jpg

8Poles.jpg

8Frt.jpg

bb2-1.jpg

I hate to say it but I think this just became my favorite rx8.... seriously..

Oops. I accidentally deleted my old pictures. See new post below.

Last edited:
new pictures of my brand new RX-8

I gave it the first wash and wax since I bought it Saturday, and took new pictures, which are much better than the first set. I am very happy with the results of the Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0.

RX-8_front_corner_closeup_low.jpg

RX-8_front_fender_closeup.jpg

RX-8_front_quarter_high.jpg

RX-8_rear_quarter_high.jpg

RX-8_side_high.jpg

RX-8_door_handle_closeup.jpg

I gave it the first wash and wax since I bought it Saturday, and took new pictures, which are much better than the first set. I am very happy with the results of the Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0.

Awesome car and color, it should be a b**** to keep clean though (similar to the carbon gray :rolleyes:)

Awesome! Any plans to mod? At least some springs. ;)

Yep. I haven't decided exactly what coilover or springs/dampers I'm going with yet. It won't be getting a huge drop either way. I'm planning on either Racing Beat springs with KONI Sport dampers (the setup I have on my Mazda3), or Ohlins coilovers. I will also be doing wheels, most likely 5Zigen Titanium Bronze FN01R-Cs in 18x8.5/38mm.

Very nice, sounds like a good plan. I'm running Mazdaspeed struts with Tein S-Techs. It's a perfect balance of sport and comfort with just the right amount of ride height.

My new 2009 R3

This my new 2009 R3.

Attachments

• IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0663.JPG
    IMG_0663.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 233