Nov 3 - Atlantic City, NJ meet!

Kooldino

MOTM Winner Jan '09
Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
It's that time again! Time for another speedcircuit meet.

When: Saturday, November 3rd, 2007 @ 7:30 PM

Where: Atlantic City, NJ - At the top of Tropicana's "The Quarter" parking garage. If it's raining, then we'll meet at the level before the top. (Google map link)

What: As per usual, we'll be meeting up at a parking lot and hanging out/talking cars for a bit. From there, we'll all get dinner somewhere (likely at a Hooters), followed by a Scavenger Hunt. I tend to make them pretty wild, so don't say I didn't warn you. Make sure you bring your digital camera.

Not including gas and tolls, I would suggest having a least $30 to spend on the meet. After all, unless enry's mom is around, a good time costs money. Speaking of good times that cost money, the infamous k-lea will be attending this meet. Here's your once in a lifetime chance to smell her in person!

RSVP with your odds of showing up to this shindig...

1-Kooldino - definite
2-k-lea - definite

GAWD. these always conflict with an event at my place. Last one was during my BBQ/pool party, this one conflicts with my Halloween partay. I may have to go to AC and abduct k-lea after the scavanger hunt and bring her back to my place (naughty)

GAWD. these always conflict with an event at my place. Last one was during my BBQ/pool party, this one conflicts with my Halloween partay. I may have to go to AC and abduct k-lea after the scavanger hunt and bring her back to my place (naughty)

rawr.

Well, we'll be hanging out the whole weekend, so if you want to come down, get with me on AIM or something and we'll iron out the details.

If anyone from the dutchess county New York area is going to this meet shoot me a PM. I may need to hitch a ride back home from this event. Thanks
Paul

I'm in. I'll be driving the P5 out. Hopefully everything will be fixed by then.

If anyone from the dutchess county New York area is going to this meet shoot me a PM. I may need to hitch a ride back home from this event. Thanks
Paul

Just saw stefan today. He may be coming, so get in touch with him.

1-Kooldino - definite
2-k-lea - definite
3 - mhrebin - about 75% sure im attending. finally another meet.lol nice!

1-Kooldino - definite
2-k-lea - definite
3 - mhrebin - about 75% sure im attending. finally another meet.lol nice!
4-SATimko - definite. Not gonna miss this for anything.

*updated status*

1-Kooldino - definite
2-k-lea - definite
3 - mhrebin - **definite.

I'll be there :)

Also, Boostedprotegelx and his friend should be there, though I don't think the white MSP will be.

Last edited:
Yeah, the white Protege is trans-less.

But the trans will be in my hands to fix. Joy. :(

1-Kooldino - definite
2-k-lea - definite
3 - mhrebin - **definite.
5-Boostdprotegelx - definite (probably +1)
6-D-rock240 (definite)

o btw, i have a bunch of stuff im trying to get rid of. if anyone wants pictures of some stuff, let me know. i figured i would throw it out there so i can just bring the stuff to the meet.

stuff: make me an offer

*set of good ES/P5 rims with practically brand new falken tires.
*MISC interior pieces from LX interior(center console, glovebox, and others)
*exhaust and intake cams
*borla exhaust for sedan
*beat up UDP
*trunk springs to hold trunk lid up
*front racing beat swaybar, brand new
*mazdaspeed springs, brand new

the list might grow. but that is it for now. let me know if any of this stuff is appealing. thanks

ill post pics if need be.

Back