What have you done to your CX-9 today?

Had a mobile vinyl/leather repair guy come by the house and fix two small tears in my drivers seat. While he was at it he re-surfaced the butt and side bolster area as well; they were showing signs of wear. Very happy with the results. #newcreations

Before & after pictures.
They do good work, most of their guys will go that little bit extra.

Send the company a review, and drop the name of the tech, they constantly have friendly wagers between staff.

Happened yesterday, right after work.

20240516_160641.jpg

20240516_160648.jpg

20240516_160658.jpg

I was going 50 km/h, proceeding though the intersection. Normal speed limit on this street is 80 km/h, but speeds were reduced due to some road work in the leftmost lanes. The green Ford Escape was stopped at the Yield sign. At the last second, he accelerates into my lane. I didn't have much time or room to react appropriately, and I did honk, swerve and brake to try to avoid the collision, but he just kept going and hit me. I was the only one in the car at the time. No injuries to anyone involved, and I had two witnesses volunteer their information to provide support.

This sucks because it's been such a long time since I've been involved in a multi vehicle collision, and I just had my wheels repaired and refinished. Judging by the rim damage, they'll have to replace it and then repaint it to match the other wheels. But hey, at least nobody was injured. Could have been much worse if this happened while the speed limit wasn't reduced.

View attachment 328341

View attachment 328342

View attachment 328343

I was going 50 km/h, proceeding though the intersection. Normal speed limit on this street is 80 km/h, but speeds were reduced due to some road work in the leftmost lanes. The green Ford Escape was stopped at the Yield sign. At the last second, he accelerates into my lane. I didn't have much time or room to react appropriately, and I did honk, swerve and brake to try to avoid the collision, but he just kept going and hit me. I was the only one in the car at the time. No injuries to anyone involved, and I had two witnesses volunteer their information to provide support.

This sucks because it's been such a long time since I've been involved in a multi vehicle collision, and I just had my wheels repaired and refinished. Judging by the rim damage, they'll have to replace it and then repaint it to match the other wheels. But hey, at least nobody was injured. Could have been much worse if this happened while the speed limit wasn't reduced.
That sucks thankfully your good, their good. And at least ur not in BC with that no fault insurance

View attachment 328341

View attachment 328342

View attachment 328343

Oh boy. I am so sorry. Looks like you just cannot get a break. I hope they can fix it quickly. Good thing no one was injured. Wish you all the best.

Back