What did you pay for your CX-5?

1000038176.jpg

Just took delivery today, it's a 2022 Turbo Signature with about 5800 miles. Paid $31,877 + tax, title, tags, and processing OTD For a bit under $33.7k. Adding a 10/100k VSA platinum extended warranty through a different dealership for $1905+tax. (PM me if you want details on who to call)

Prior owner had it ceramic coated and added all the aftermarket options: Roof rails, roof rack, sunroof wind deflector, side window deflectors, trailer hitch, rear bumper guard, wheel locks, all weather floor mats, cargo net, cargo storage shelf, aluminum pedal covers

Other 22 TS cars in my area were listed for about $1k less, but not with that option load or in this condition and clean history (single owner who maintained it at the dealer where he bought and traded it). I'm happy.

View attachment 328210

Just took delivery today, it's a 2022 Turbo Signature with about 5800 miles. Paid $31,877 + tax, title, tags, and processing OTD For a bit under $33.7k. Adding a 10/100k VSA platinum extended warranty through a different dealership for $1905+tax. (PM me if you want details on who to call)

Prior owner had it ceramic coated and added all the aftermarket options: Roof rails, roof rack, sunroof wind deflector, side window deflectors, trailer hitch, rear bumper guard, wheel locks, all weather floor mats, cargo net, cargo storage shelf, aluminum pedal covers

Other 22 TS cars in my area were listed for about $1k less, but not with that option load or in this condition and clean history (single owner who maintained it at the dealer where he bought and traded it). I'm happy.
WOW; somebody put all that after delivery $$ into it and then only drove it 250 miles/month? Crazy!

WOW; somebody put all that after delivery $$ into it and then only drove it 250 miles/month? Crazy!
Right? It was sufficiently odd that it made me worry the car had a problem. But I had it inspected by a third party AND looked at all the service records (it'd been seen regularly at a single dealer), and it's clean. Just a guy who likes to spruce up his cars I guess.

Just for information purposes, I was advised last month that all Mazda leases automatically include GAP insurance now.

In the US? I'm highly skeptical on the validity of this statement (not stating you are lying - rather the quality of your source) - Mazda USED to have it included free of charge when they underwrote thru Chase, which ended in April 2020 when Toyota Financial became the new underwriter for MFS. At the very least this is true as of 2 months ago confirmed, I've heard nothing in the last 2 months that contradict this. I will verify with one of my dealers, but we lease Mazdas daily in various states, I am not aware of a change in the past 60 days to this. Will update when confirmed.

In the US? I'm highly skeptical on the validity of this statement (not stating you are lying - rather the quality of your source) - Mazda USED to have it included free of charge when they underwrote thru Chase, which ended in April 2020 when Toyota Financial became the new underwriter for MFS. At the very least this is true as of 2 months ago confirmed, I've heard nothing in the last 2 months that contradict this. I will verify with one of my dealers, but we lease Mazdas daily in various states, I am not aware of a change in the past 60 days to this. Will update when confirmed.
Update: Confirmed with our dealers, Mazda GAP is still an additional coverage. If any dealer states it is included, be sure to check the contract where there is a section stating you are electing for GAP coverage. If that is left blank or marked as declined for GAP, your lease is not covered.

Back