Is the Homelink mirror easy to install?

Yeah the 6 should have it and the 3 shouldn't seeing as most cars in its class do not. However the 6 is built in Flat Rock, MI and because of union workers, to put in "extra" things like that the unions want their members to get paid more to do that. Mazda won't pay them extra cuz then that raises costs of the car, so hence they compromise and no nav on 6. It's not the case with the Japanese plant in Hiroshima.

seanmcsean said:
this is why I was originally annoyed that you couldn't get nav on 6 in 2004/5.. especially since there is plenty of room with that handy dash box.

seanmcsean said:
this is why I was originally annoyed that you couldn't get nav on 6 in 2004/5.. especially since there is plenty of room with that handy dash box.

ummmm u say theres lot of space with the "handy dash box"? what are you exactly talkign about? because i wanted to install an Alpine d300 pulse technology in-dash system into my 6s but they said an aftermarket kit that makes open a slot in the fascia panel to slip the alpine system in hasn't come out yet. So riite now i just hab a regular screen that i temporarily placed in that little storage thing on top of the fascia panel .... (dunno)

Back